Get your digital copy of the Nordic Business Report 2016 issue. Featured content includes:
- The Brief History of Seth Godin. Seth Godin’s far-reaching business ideas and books have been the go-to source for marketers and business leaders for over 25 years. What’s next?.
- Mr. Creativity. Ed Catmull’s legacy with Pixar.
- Tony Hawk: ”Engage Your Audience”. Personal branding done right can create great opportunities.
- Ain’t No Rest For Vaynerchuk. Gary Vaynerchuk is building businesses to buy the New York Jets.
- Thinkers 20 – the Brightest Business Minds in Northern Europe. The comprehensive ranking of the brightest business minds in northern Europe.
Nordic Business Report is a digitally distributed annual business magazine published by Nordic Business Forum. The magazine covers themes related to entrepreneurship, innovation, marketing, and leadership. In addition, the magazine publishes rankings of successful business minds.
The magazine appeared in print during 2012-2016, reaching a circulation of 100,000 in Finland, Estonia, Russia, and Latvia.
In the 2012 issue, the ranking called Finland’s Thinkers 20 included Finland’s greatest business thinkers and in 2013 the ranking summed up the twenty greatest Nordic business minds in Nordic Thinkers 20 ranking. In 2014, Nordic Business Report published a 30 under 30 ranking covering Northern Europe, including Nordics, Baltics and Russia. The 2015 issue ranked the Top 20 Women in Business in Northern Europe including Nordics, Baltics and Russia.