This is an exciting opportunity to join Nordic Business Forum. We are one of the leading business conferences in Europe. Our aim is to become the most significant conference series worldwide.
Our annual Nordic Business Forum conference has grown to extraordinary proportions since its inception — we’ve been sold out seven years in a row! Much of this is due to our world-class speaker lineup, including Jack Welch, Sir Richard Branson, Al Gore, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Will Smith, and Arianna Huffington.
Our story started in Finland and we have since expanded our presence to include Estonia, Russia, Sweden, and Norway. Our main event is held in Helsinki, with sister conferences in Stockholm and Oslo.
We are strengthening our sales team by hiring multiple new sales professionals at our offices in Jyväskylä (HQ), Helsinki, Tallinn, and Stockholm. Fluency in the local language and English is required. At our Tallinn office, fluent Russian or Latvian or Lithuanian in addition to English is required.
Sales is in our DNA. Beyond good language skills, we are looking for individuals with the following qualities:
- Strong willingness to develop yourself, both professionally and personally
- Proven experience in sales
- Highly self-motivated, ambitious, and goal-oriented.
- Driven to deliver value for customers, and create positive customer experiences at every point of contact
- Bonus points if you have an existing business network!
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Our salary model consists of a base salary plus commissions. Working with us also presents other opportunities, such as:
- Surrounding yourself with a fun team of people who are dedicated to continued learning, and create an environment for it!
- Learning from some of the world’s best and brightest business minds.
- Growing your network by meeting high-profile business people from around the world.
We love exceeding our customers’ expectations and are committed to building our brand into a truly world-class name.
Excited? Intrigued? Submit an application today here >
This is a full-time job at Nordic Business Forum, based out of our offices in Finland (primarily Jyväskylä or secondarily Helsinki), Stockholm, or Tallinn.
The closing date is 5 November 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you soon! If you have any questions, please call or email our CSO Miro Malmelin at +358 40 352 1248 / firstname.lastname@example.org.