Welcome to the Nordic Business Forum Live Stream Manual! Using our live stream is very simple. On this page, you will find everything you need to know to make your live stream experience smooth and enjoyable.
How to set up the live stream:
- Navigate to live.nbforum.com
- Log in using the credentials provided to you by email
- Sit back and enjoy! The Live Stream will start playing automatically once it is available. Click the full-screen icon on the lower-right corner of the video player for the full experience.
Not a tech wizard? No need to worry – here are the technical requirements:
- You do not need to download anything to view the live stream. The video plays automatically in your browser.
- You need a minimum of 10Mb/10Mb Internet speed for clear video quality, check at http://www.speedtest.net. For best results, we recommend that you use an Ethernet cable to connect to your internet during the live stream. Wi-Fi works well too, but an Ethernet connection will be. much more reliable. Please note that Nordic Business Forum is not responsible for any data connection charges related to your viewing on mobile devices or from alternative platforms or services.
- Check the sound and screen resolution on your Live Stream viewing device ahead of the event. Make sure that the volume levels and brightness settings are adjusted to the room in which the Live Stream will be on display.
- You can test the live stream one day before the event. We will be live streaming from the venue on January 23rd, from 15:00 to 15:20 CET.
- If you still have questions about any technical issues, please check the FAQs here or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preliminary event schedule
The event schedule may change before (or during) the event, but this is rare. Our schedule is generally accurate, but just in case, you should check the agenda beforehand. You can find the live stream schedule here »
Live Stream logo use
In all event marketing, the purchaser of the Live Stream Community License needs to mention that the event is an “independently organized live stream event“. The purchaser may use the Nordic Business Forum’s logo, which includes this text, in their marketing but it is strictly forbidden to use the speakers’ photos in any material without the approval of the speakers.
Additional features included in your Live Stream license
Presentations on demand
All of the presentations will be available for 30 days after the event. The on-demand videos will be available within 24 hours after each seminar day. The on-demand videos will appear on live.nbforum.com/on-demand/ and you can access them with the same login as the Live Stream. We encourage you to make the most of your live stream experience and revisit the presentations after the event. Access to the on-demand videos cannot be shared with individuals, but you can watch them with a group of people, just like the live broadcast.
Networking on the Live Stream
Your community license event attendees may network with other live stream viewers and chat with them online through Brella, a networking app. This platform provides a wonderful opportunity for your attendees to meet each other virtually and arrange meetings and discussions. Brella is very easy to use, and people can also start using it ahead of the event to make the most of it. We recommend that you promote the use of this tool at your event.
Please send the following instructions to your attendees before or during your event:
- Download Brella app for iOs or for Android.
- Log in with LinkedIn, Google or Facebook, or create an account using your email address.
- Next, select “Join new event” and enter the code nbfswelive
- Fill in your profile and start networking!
Alternatively, you can invite attendees to use the tool directly through Brella. If you have pre-registration forms for your Live Stream attendees, we can invite them to Brella by email. This is the easiest way for your attendees to start using Brella. Send the attendee list (email, first name & last name) to email@example.com and we will take care of the rest.
If you have any problems with Brella during the event, please contact Brella’s team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sending questions to the speakers
Anyone watching the Live Stream may send questions to the speakers through our Nordic Business Forum app — so please tell your guests to download it. Here’s how it works:
- Download the event app for iOS or Android.
- Enter your email address and set up your account.
- Navigate to “More” along the bottom main menu
- Select “Q&A: Ask the speaker”
- Enter your question and your name (optional), then click “Send”.
- View, comment, and vote on other questions.
The moderator of the event will ask some of these questions during the Q&A.
Please note that you will only be able to ask questions during sessions that have time allotted for a Q&A.
For a visual guide on how this works, follow the steps in the following video:
Multiple camera angles
You can navigate manually between different camera angles during the Live Stream. For most Live Stream event organizers, we recommend that you follow the official broadcast. It will give your viewers the best, uninterrupted view of the stage.
If you have multiple screens available for the Live Stream, you may want to show additional camera angles in addition to the official broadcast. To do this, navigate to live.nbforum.com on another browser tab/window and select your another camera angle. You can then move that tab or window to the monitors that you have at your disposal.
The event is held in English. At this event there is no interpretation available. Please contact our customer service if you would like to wish for such as we are eager to reconsider if a lot of wishes arise.
Planning on using multiple devices?
Please note that you can access our live stream with only one device. Attempting to log in on two devices will end the sessions on the device which on has logged on the live stream first. If this happens, just log in again. The system will always terminate the oldest session to make room for the new session.